Unknown in Leo 19/5/21

From: Karyn & Greg Bradford via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 23:35:19 +0000
Request assistance to identify a Mag 2 orange flare sighted Wednesday
19/5/21 at 0845 UTC from SW Sydney Australia S34.08  E150.78

The object was first observed 2 degrees south of Theta Leonis/70Leo on a
path approximately 010True. It faded rapidly passing Theta Leonis until
it was whitish about Mag 5 passing Zosma and was then lost to view.
I had just come outside , so don't know how the object may have appeared
prior to my observation. Cosmos 1867 was on a similar path, but would
have been a few minutes later and to the east.

Thanks, Greg