Two object in formation

From: Cristian Arezzini via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 22:35:40 +0200
Hello,
Tonight I was outside looking at the sky, and I saw two satellites moving
together, maybe roughly 10 degrees apart. I couldn't find any candidate on
Heavens-Above, and I'm curious what they could be.
My location is roughly 40Km north of Rome (Italy), around 42°13'35N,
12°26'30E.
At 22:14:00 local time (20:14:00 UTC) they were almost exactly over the Big
Dipper's tail, so almost exactly overhead. They were moving towards North
at an apparently normal speed for LEO. Apparent brightness was comparable
to the stars of Big Dipper's tail, maybe slightly fainter. On Heavens-Above
I could find nothing moving north at the time.
Is it possible to find out what they were?

Thanks
Cristian