Re: 2021-035B decay estimates

From: Marco Langbroek via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 01:23:54 +0200
Meanwhile, I am in the game of reentry forecasting as well:

https://sattrackcam.blogspot.com/2021/05/reentry-predictions-for-chinese-cz-5b.html

also a map with the current TIP window in that post.

There has been a lot of press attention to the event here in the Netherlands as
well and a lot of that came on my plate: several interviews on national tv and
radio over the past 4 days. So I desperately need some sleep now.

- Marco

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek  -  SatTrackCam Leiden, the Netherlands.
e-mail: sattrackcam_at_langbroek.org

launchtower:    http://launchtower.langbroek.org
Station (b)log: http://sattrackcam.blogspot.com
Twitter:        _at_Marco_Langbroek