From Ruben LIANZA (Coming TV Interview on 48275 2021 35B)

From: ruben lianza via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 22:29:44 -0300
Dear folks from the Seesar community:

For those who can tune on the Internet TN Channel (from Argentina) and
speak some Spanish, we are going to talk about CZ 5B showing a nice video
taken from Buenos Aires on May 1st at 21:45 UTC.

The show starts in about half an hour from now, about 11:00 PM (Argentinian
local time) which is 02:00 UTC (now the 8th of March).

I have prepared some images which could teach the layman one of the
possible causes for this rocket body to be rotating (asymmetrical fuel vent
prior to re-entry, providing that the Chinese apply the ISO Standard #
24113 on systems passivation to minimize damage on the ground).

Clear Skies ! and to those who will tune in...
Thanks for watching. !

Ruben

.