Re: BY R NM 052018

From: Brad Young via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 00:02:22 +0000 (UTC)
A senior official, on condition of anonymity (just kidding) says:
"The track you refer to is a fire break (a track to provide access to protect against bushfire) and represents the area notionally set aside for the observatory. In reality the track does not exactly correlate to lot boundary but that has never been of consequence as both the observatory land and the surrounding state forest is owned by the government. As we plan our future expansion we are working within that "boundary" of the track."

Brad Young