Re: IMAGE re-recovered... Call for amateur help!

From: Scott Tilley via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 21:59:20 -0700
NASA kindly supplied the following table for stations planning to
monitor IMAGE during eclipses.  Those studying the TLE for IMAGE will
note eclipses primarily happen in the southern hemisphere and have
limited visibility to northern hemisphere locations.  It's not
impossible for northern stations but not 'convenient'.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xulxz0lmnowo7h/Image_26113%20Eclipse%20Times.txt?dl=0

For those needing general information about the mission to plan their
efforts:

Track: 26113 IMAGE, see Spacetrack...

Frequency: 2272.5MHz +/- Doppler

If possible, record amplitude, frequency and timestamp to a machine
readable file and send to me with any information that may be needed to
interpret your data.  Please include lat/long and altitude of observing
station and provide general details of the station.  I.e. GPS time and
frequency disciplined etc, antenna etc.

If all you can do is record a plot that's fine too!

IMAGE thanks you.

Cheers,

Scott Tilley