IMAGE re-recovered... Call for amateur help!

From: Scott Tilley via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 08:49:49 -0700
Hi All

Earlier this week I again recovered IMAGE on S-band.  The spacecraft
started a series of eclipses and the first one appeared to cause IMAGE
to reboot and start transmitting again.  After the initial recovery in
January of this year IMAGE faded away in late February.

NASA is now trying to reestablish control of the spacecraft and has been
actively attempting with some success to have the spacecraft accept
commands over the last couple of days.

A number of phenomenon have been observed that has challenged the ground
controllers to understand what is going on with the spacecraft and they
have asked for amateurs to contribute s-band signal data particularly as
the spacecraft passes through eclipse.

If you have access to equipment and are suitability located to
contribute observations please contact me for more information and
support in sharing your observations with NASA.

Thanks,

Scott Tilley