Re: Midland, Texas space radar frequency ?

From: John Gerrard via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 17:49:26 +0000 (UTC)

If you visit the following website you will find that its frequency is 440MHz:
LEOLABS Data Platform

|  |
LEOLABS Data Platform

LeoLabs: The future of LEO tracking services

    On Friday, May 4, 2018, 6:54:11 PM GMT+4:30, John Franke via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org> wrote:

 A nice discussion of the LEOLABS systems are found in a paper;

https://amostech.com/TechnicalPapers/2017/Astrodynamics/Nicolls.pdf

John  WA4WDL