Space Telescope's time-to-launch burndown chart?

From: Federico Lucifredi via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 15:48:13 -0400
Hello Seesat-L,
  Apologies for the interruption. I believe someone posted in the mailing list a couple of “years to blastoff” charts, plotting the forecast of how far away was launch (Y axis) against the passage of time (X-axis). It was quite interesting to see, I believe the space telescope was one such project charted (from the 1970s to 1990 provided a wide timeline).

  I cannot find the post or the linked paper that included these charts. If anyone knows what I am referring to, a pointer would be appreciated.

 Thanks -F