Putting Challenger Back in Orbit using Starry Night

From: CmdrJaycee@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 19:05:40 UTC

    About 10-12 years ago, with the help of a few people whose names I can't
    remember (some of whom may still be on SeeSat, so I appoligize to them), we
    (they) came up with a TLE giving a pretty good approximation of the first
    orbit of Challenger 51.   I needed it to put Challenger back in orbit with the
    desktop planetarium program I was using, Starry Night.   (I now use the Pro
    version.)   I'm pretty sure I shared that here, at the time, but with the
    25th anniversary of the Challenger accident tomorrow, I thought I would share
    it again, for any others who might like to remember Challenger and her crew
    by putting Challenger in a planetarium program they may have.

    http://www.jacook.name/sats/Challenger_in_SNP.html

    Jim Cook