Re: Observing the Iridium Flares from the ISS - 3D Simulations andPredictions

From: Robert Reeves (reeves10@satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2011 - 12:35:36 UTC

    I no longer have any specifics about the ISS Iridium observations and I
    suspect a lot of Don Pettit's notes are gone as well.  Shortly after he
    returned to Earth in 2003 he sent me a note asking for copies of any of our
    space email that I might have because he lost all his correspondence due to
    a hard drive crash on the space station.  Yes, such horrors happen up there
    too!

    Robert Reeves            San Antonio, Texas
    Planet 26591
    www.robertreeves.com
    reeves10@satx.rr.com