Re: Telescopic Satellite Tracking software

From: George Roberts (gr@gr5.org)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2011 - 16:28:01 UTC

    This is exactly the kind of summary that should be on a satobs.org wiki!

    The ? parts may get refined here in this email list but why not put the
    below summary on a wiki and let people who know better fix any possible
    mistakes right there on the wiki?

    I guess I should just start a satobs wiki myself since Ted has been silent
    on the topic.  I'll put it on my list for March.

    - George Roberts
    http://gr5.org