Re: Starlink-5 elset estimate

From: Dr. T.S. Kelso via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 19:17:20 +0000
And now it looks like we have a launch delay until Sunday, due to poor weather expected for the recovery area tomorrow. I have requested an updated state vector from SpaceX and will update the SupTLEs as soon as we have that.  - TS

Dr. T.S. Kelso
CelesTrak, https://celestrak.com
E-Mail: ts.kelso_at_celestrak.com<mailto:ts.kelso_at_celestrak.com>


On 2020 Feb 14, at 04:04, Gavin Eadie <gavin_at_umich.edu<mailto:gavin_at_umich.edu>> wrote:

I appreciate the clarification Dr Kelso .. and it looks like Michigan will get some high passes near Orion in early days!

On Feb 13, 2020, at 10:38 PM, Dr. T.S. Kelso via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org<mailto:seesat-l_at_satobs.org>> wrote:

I will just offer that I asked the question on launch numbering of Dave Goldstein, the head of special programs at SpaceX (responsible for Starlink) on the last launch. He told me to use Starlink-4 and apologized for the confusion that SpaceX had caused with the initial numbering. That is what I did and will continue doing.

_______________________________________________
Seesat-l mailing list
http://mailman.satobs.org/mailman/listinfo/seesat-l
Received on Fri Feb 14 2020 - 13:18:18 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Feb 14 2020 - 19:18:18 UTC