Re: Cygnus NG-13 and ISS Tonight

From: Marshall Eubanks via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 21:49:43 -0500
On 2020-02-09 21:25, Robert Holdsworth via Seesat-l wrote:
> Launch was scrubbed,

NASA

._at_NorthropGrumman & NASA have set the next launch attempt to no earlier
than Thursday, Feb. 13 at 4:05pm ET, due to unfavorable weather forecast
& time required to address the ground support issue. The Antares rocket
and Cygnus spacecraft remain healthy:

https://blogs.nasa.gov/northropgrumman/2020/02/09/next-northrop-grumman-crs-13-launch-attempt-net-feb-13/

Regards
Marshall