Observations of Jan 6 launch for STARLINK part 2

From: PAUL MALEY via Seesat-l <seesat-l_at_satobs.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 14:56:26 +0000 (UTC)
I observed and video recorded the Q, P, U and B pieces one after the other on Feb 3 between 02:00 and 02:08UT. Q and P were bright but U and B were both faint comparatively with U being fainter than B. The phase angles for all were nearly identical. I conclude that the U piece observations are not consistent with one another to render any sort of conclusion regarding the dark coating, especially given observations recently reported by other observers. Will also await future orbit raising.
Paul

Paul D. Maley
https://pauldmaley.com
email: pdmaley_at_yahoo.com