It was Kazsat 1 fault = bright flashes !

From: Kevin Fetter (kfetter@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 19 2009 - 15:06:05 UTC

    Well the bright flashes I observed coming from what I thought was Intelsat 704, where in fact from Kazsat 1 ( 29230 ) which was nearby. I was using a tle that had tle's of flashing geo sat's I had observed, and Kazsat 1 wasn't in that file.

    So I can add that one to my list now :)

    Now I have to see when Intelsat 704 will flash brightly, as I was following the wrong sat.

    Kevin