MRM-2 PAO undoccking

From: Robert Holdsworth (robbonz1@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 17:39:22 UTC

    The latest ISS status report (interestingly dated 15 December!) confirms
    that the  MRM2 PAO (Propulsion/Service Module) is "go" for jettison for
    destructive re-entry at 1916 hrs EDT on the 7th (0016 on the 8th UTC.)   I
    have not been able to find out whether or not re-entry will be immediately
    after undocking, I guess this might be documented in Russian somewhere!

    If it does remain in orbit for more than a few hours this will be of
    particular interest to us in view of our frequent visible passes at present.

    Robert Holdsworth
    Wainuiomata
    New Zealand
    174.948E